Public Works Department
The mission of the Cheney Public Works Department is to provide:
Planning a Project in Cheney?
See the City of Cheney's Engineering & Design Standards for construction of public infrastructure.
- Clean and plentiful drinking water
- Environmentally safe and responsive measures for collecting and treating wastewater and reusing wastewater byproducts
- Collection and disposal of solid waste and operation of a recycling facility open to the public
- Transportation facilities that efficiently and safely accommodate multiple modes of travel
- Assurance of safe, quality building construction in compliance with adopted building, plumbing and mechanical codes
112 Anderson Road
Cheney, WA 99004