The Auto-Connect Program allows property owner/managers to have utilities at their property connect automatically when services are terminated by a tenant. Enrollment is simple - click on the form below, complete with all service addresses owned/managed and we will do the rest!
A few guidelines of the program to consider before enrolling:
1. When the tenant terminates their service, the account will be automatically placed into the owner's name and the responsibility for the bill becomes the owners as of that date.
2. If the active tenant does not pay their bill, the tenant will be disconnect for non-payment. After three days, the account will be closed and the utilities will be automatically restarted in the property owner/manager's name.
3. This program is a year round program and not set up for seasonal use. There will be a bill in the property owner/manager's name if there is a gap between one tenant moving out and the next tenant starting service.
4. It is the responsibility of the property owner/manager to contact the Finance Department to remove an address from auto-connect. Failure to notify the department will not relieve the property owner/manager from any bill resulting from the auto-connect program.
5. Start of fees will apply for each occurence of the auto-connect program.