City of Cheney Finance Department will open to the public on Tuesday, June 1. Office hours are 8 – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
There are several ways to pay utility bills:
- Pay in person or in the drop box, please ensure your bill stub is included with the payment noting the account and/or address. Please do not mail cash.
- Pay by check. The city receives payments through the mail and the conveniently located and secure drop box in the front door of City Hall.
- Pay by credit card on the City’s website. A processing fee of 2.49% will be added to your credit card charge by the credit card processor. The City does not charge or keep that fee.
- Pay using your bill pay option at your bank. Please contact your bank for details for possible charges.
- Pay using DOXO. DOXO is our paperless billing partner and allows payments using credit cards and direct debts from your checking account. There is a credit card fee associated with your transaction through DOXO with a smaller fee for automatic debits directly from your checking account.
If you have any questions, please contact the Finance Department at (509) 498-9209.