Who does the inspection?
For electrical you will need a Washington State permit and an inspection by Washington State Department of Labor and Industries (L&I). The City will not energize the service until we are notified by L&I that your service has passed inspection.

Show All Answers

1. How do I start the process to obtain or modify my utility service?
2. When should I contact the City?
3. How much will it cost to have services installed?
4. How long before my service will be installed?
5. Who does the inspection?
6. Are there any other special requirements?