Where do I send my payment?
Mail-in payments should include your bill stub or your account number on your check.
Mail payments to:
City of Cheney
609 2nd St
Cheney, WA 99004

Show All Answers

1. How do I begin or end utility service?
2. What initial charges will I have?
3. Where do I send my payment?
4. What happens if I can't pay my bill in full before disconnect day?
5. What about my deposit?
6. Why do you need my forwarding address?
7. Request a Letter of Credit for my new utility?